Saturday, January 10, 2009

Man at Work



Once a month, I do a Saturday morning garbage route (for businesses that can't go all weekend without service: resturants, rest homes, etc). This is also when I pick up our own trash. We just keep a 2 yard dumpster behind our house. If I have to dump the load, I usually take Cameron with me to the transfer station (it goes on semis from Ferndale to Seattle? and then on train to eastern Oregon). Wow! 3 posts in one night. That reminds me, I am going to slow down on the "From the Archives" and only post them when I have a big stretch of nothing. Toodles.

This is what I do every day. Between me and the other recycle driver, we fill up a 30 yard roll-off container about every day and a half. This is in the yard at work and I usually dump twice a day. (plus empty my truck twice a day too)

No comments: